Thursday, May 8, 2008

Caitlin's Literacy Dig

Item 1: Ipod

It is necessary to read the songs on my ipod so I can decide which song I want to listen to.

Item 2: Nivea Body Lotion

There are instructions on the bottle on how to use the cream and what areas of the body should specifically be moisterized.

Item 3: Claritin

If someone was prescribed Claritin it would be necessary to know what dosage to take. The bottle that I have prescribes one pill once a day.

Item 4: Calender

I seldom look at my calender. However, sometimes I forget what day of the week and my calender is helpful.

Item 5: Dorm Room Checklist

There is set of instructions that I was given that I have to follow when I leave at the end of this semester. It is necessary to be able to read these directions in order to not be accused of leaving my room disorderly.

No comments: