Friday, May 9, 2008

Steve Chin's Literacy Dig

1) Purdue baked chicken breasts

Overall Significance: Not only do I love to eat chicken all the time, but chicken is also a low fat food fat, very filling and loaded with protein. Whenever I have a chance I am usually at the gym lifting. And most people who work out know that building lean muscle means that you need to take in a lot of protein to help rebuild the muscle. So not only am I getting a great tasting snack but I am also helping my body repair itself.

2) Syllabuses

Overall Significance: These are perhaps the most helpful tool that I have for all of my classes. Not only do I have a really tough time remembering when assignments are due, but I also tend to not write down important dates. Syllabuses also remind me when particular assignments are due. If it wasn’t for them, I probably would have missed more than half of my assignments.

3) Men’s Speed Stick – Fresh scent

Overall Significance: No one likes a smelly person. I have found this and the Adidas sport to be the best deodorants. Not only do they actually work, but I have found them to actually work for the entire day unlike many of the others.

4) Tylenol: Extra strength

Overall Significance: Everyone gets those occasional migraines or headaches, and the best cure for them is Tylenol. It works fast and is relatively cheap. Tylenol also does wonders for hangovers.

5) Yahoo! - Fantasy Baseball Team

Overall Significance: I am a total geek when it comes to fantasy baseball. Not only do I love the sport of baseball, but I love to draft my team every year and compete with my friends and in some leagues people who live across the country. Whenever I get the chance I am checking my team, reading news and notes and potential rookies who I think can make an impact on my team. Plus the winner of one league I am in gets 300 dollars.


PS. I know I am posting this under Christan's blog account but I can't post anything on mine....

1 comment:

Christian said...

Just FYI to everyone, I gave Steve permission to use my account for this entry and he did not hack into my account. I was present at the time when he posted this did this.