Monday, May 5, 2008

Susan's Literacy Dig...

Starting in the refrigerator...
Object #1: Post it note reading "Raw milk."
Overall Significance-This is a note that my grandfather just milked one of his cows and that gallon of milk I don't want to use on my cereal in the morning.

Next is my bedroom...
Object #2: Calendar "May 12-16."
Overall Significance- This reminds me of all the studying I have to do inorder to pass my finals. (Causing me to become stressed)


Object #3: NY Giants Poster
Overall Significance- The poster reminds me of the great time I had this past fall at the Giants/Jets pre-season game at Giants Stadium.

Object #4: Picture Frame surrounded by words such as "Love, True, Hugs & Kisses."
Overall Significance- Holds a picture of my boyfriend and I at the fair. Looking at it always puts a smile on my face.

Last is my Backpack....
Object #5: Assignment Pad box May 9th "literacy Dig due."
Overall Significance- This is a reminder to me that this assignment is due by May 9th.

No comments: