Friday, November 16, 2007

Literacy Dig- Steevi

1.) Post It Note that reads "Post Blog for Friday, Post Office, Laundry"

This is just a reminder to myself of the things I needed to do today. If they were'nt written down, I'd probably still remember, but I really like post it notes.

2.) Calendar that has important important test dates and paper due dates.

My calendar is important to me because I do tend to forget important due dates, so I'm constantly checking it.

3.) A framed Lao Tsu poem hung on the wall .

This is an inspirational poem and illustration that is hung on the wall by my desk. It's a simple yet inspiring poem that I often look at when I have writers block or when I'm spacing out trying to do work.

4.) Cable and electric bill on the refrigerator door

This is pretty self-explanatory. I like to keep my bills on the refrigerator door because I know I will see them.

5.) Birthday cards on top of the T.V

My birthday was a few weeks ago, but I like to keep my cards out for decoration. I miss a lot of my family and friends from home, so it's a nice reminder of them.

No comments: