Friday, November 16, 2007

My Oven and Stove Knobs
The outstanding chef that I am, I find myself reading these knobs and making sure they are on the proper setting to ensure best taste, flavor, and aroma.

My Darts Scoreboard
We play a lot of Cricket at my house. Although this is not a verbal form of language, the markings speak loudly to the dynamic of the game and ultimately determine the winner.

Video Game Commands
Wasting 15 minutes playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2, (2007: First Contact) for any of those interested) I am bombarded with commands from "Base" as to how to go about mission tasks, mainly sniping North Korean militia.

My Countdown Calender
This calender is a countdown until George Bush is out of office. Each day is numbered and there are countless "dum" quotes and things that the commander has done while in office. On the calender are a series of numbers as well, which is a work schedule.

My Pearl Jam Poster
My favorite band; their posters plaster my walls. This particular poster has their name, date of the show, and my ticket stubs for the 2006 tour framed in it. It hangs on my wall so that as I drift off to sleep at night I can stare at it, read the tickets, and have sweet dreams of Ed Ved at Lollapalooza.

No comments: